Road Rage Photography

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Picture of the Year: My Personal Favorites

Okay, Ive had a few friends asked me which is my favorite picture out of each year since I started a career with photography. Today, another person asked me the same thing... So I thought, why not post a blog with that? Well, lets go all the way back to 2007 where it all started....

My favorite picture of 2007:


My favorite picture of 2008:


My favorite picture of 2009


My favorite picture of 2010:
(Im having a serious trouble with pick just one, especially that year, I developed so much with my skills and the number of clients boomed... So Ill just go ahead and pick out a favorite client along with few pics!)











And last...
My favorite picture of 2011:
(Even more harder to pick just one, just like 2010... the business grew so much since... One picture definitely was everybody's favorite, so Ill go with that one)






No comments:

Post a Comment