Road Rage Photography

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Looking back at 2011- Lots of Unexpected Accomplishments

This past year with my photography business.... What a humbling experience! I learned so much while take on lot of new challenges. And I just didnt realize that Ive accomplished with so many things in only a year.

Heres my highlights of accomplishments:

Jan 2011.... I was selected as one of top 3 photographers in Sacramento to have the photos displayed at Hot Italian during 2nd Saturday event. Heres my photos that were displayed:








In Sept 2011, I decided to enter a photo contest at Ella's Dining Room and Bar, just for the heck of it... There are lot of other talented professional photographers entered this contest. It was quite a battle, a fun battle cuz we rooted for each other and became friends thru it. I was almost in 3rd place then ended up in 4th place with a prize, which is perfectly fine with me. It was great experience! Heres a pic that I entered:



On Facebook... The owner loved my picture that I took of the drink from Happy Hour menu... He has been using it to promote on Facebook... Which is awesome!! Here the photo he used for Crush 29 restaurant:



And other place did the same, used one of my photos on Facebook for their restaurant, deVere's Pub, heres a pic they used:



Those are my biggest accomplishments of this year... And there are many other accomplishments as well... Ive been doing lot of important event shoots, which was alot of fun! The biggest challenge was doing the big weddings... I definitely got completely new respect for those wedding photographers. It was a seriously hard work and stressful, but at the end, it was worth it. And I learned alot of lessons out of this one and it definitely will help me to do better on future wedding gigs!

I want to take a moment to say THANK YOU for all the support and believe in me. I couldnt have done it without you guys!

I hope that the year of 2011 treated you so well as it did for me! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are UBER talented - happy happy joy joy that you found your passion calling you!! Look forward to viewing many many more of your fantabulous pictures and sharing our precious moment of our wedding day with you there not only to celebrate with us but capturing the moment!! I LOVE YOU!! ~Your cousin Lynda Kai xoxo

    ReplyDelete