Road Rage Photography

Monday, April 2, 2012

Juan and Liberty's Wedding: My Experience


Well! Looking back to that wedding of Juan and Liberty's... Its my 5th wedding so far. Im very pleased to say I was alot more relaxed and less stress after enough experiences and learned lot of things from the previous wedding shoots. I feel more confident and more aggressive. Im usually very shy to be noticed in the crowd or being in front of the crowd while taking pictures. So I finally overcame that shyness in order to get certain closeup shots, especially during the ceremony.

But of course, I STILL am learning!! I was being challenged during the reception. It was so (I mean REALLY) dark with all those crazy colorful lasers. Imagine that! So naturally, there were bit of issues with how pictures came out from the reception. Oh btw, I captured a beautiful shot of the couple during the toast. Unfortunately, I had to delete that beautiful shot... Why? Well cuz one red laser came across Juan's eyebrows that made him look like a happy unibrow devil while Liberty had a shiny green long booger. It was too funny!

Ahh... It was great experience overall... it went well for me as a photographer. And Im looking forward to do some more wedding shoots while continue develop my skills in taking pics in that field.

I want to take a moment to say "THANK YOU" to Griselda Contreras! She was willing to help out with interpreting. You rock!

Take a look at some pics from Juan and Liberty's wedding...!

























No comments:

Post a Comment