Road Rage Photography

Monday, May 23, 2011

Road Trip: The Beginning of Spiritual Journey

(Click on any picture to enlarge for better view)

The plan was to go to Santa Barbara for a mini-vacation with a friend... First friend couldnt make it, then 2nd friend couldnt make it.... And now 3rd friend couldnt make it. I took that as a sign that I need to go alone. I always travel alone in the past, which I cherish the most because it gave me the chance to breathe and spend time with my inner self. And to be recharged spiritually and positive energy. I realized its what I need because I ran real low on positive energy and I hitted few bumps recently. So I decided (and wanted) to go alone. As soon as I hit the road... I just immediately feel the connection between me and the nature surrounded me. Nobody in sight on CA-33, I was all alone... I noticed the first thing was the sky, full of clouds, dark clouds... That how I felt at the moment. So I started to meditate while driving... The sky cleared up... Amazing, isnt it!? I felt the sense of calmness and comfort.... I love how God do amazing things that are so .... simple.

All you have to do is... breath.

Namaste

Dark moment







3 comments:

  1. I'm glad things work out. and that it surely give you the energy to reconnect your own inner. I would be happy to go when things are not in conflict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going alone is sometime we all need to 'refreshen' our energy. Glad you enjoyed your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed the "Sarah's Own Getaway" trip. Sounded like you really needed it.

    ReplyDelete